Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 3 of our Vacation 9/20/2008

This morning we got up really early! We went to the hardware store and bought my Mother new locks and weather stripping for her house doors. I got a call from two school mates and we had planned on meeting for lunch at 2pm. Bella and Bel(mom's dog) got along great! But Macey just could not make friends with Bel, I don't know she is just a picky little girl, like her father! LOL
So while Chris was working on the house I walked over to my Mother's neighbor, Mrs. Joni and Mr. Russell. They have been my Mother's neighbors since I was very little. I had a really nice time visiting with them, I wish I would have had more time.
Well Chris started getting hungry and he did not want to wait till
2pm so my Mother and him left to go to the Backyard BBQ. It truly is the best BBQ EVER!! I used my Mother's car and met with the girls for lunch. There were six of us and when we get together it is like we just saw each other yesterday! It did not even feel like it has been ten years since high school. Lunch was great and I wish it did not have to end so soon.



Well when the girls dropped me off at my Mother's house Chris was outside cleaning her carport. It looked really great when he was done with it. The girls decided that everyone should meet at my Mother's house before heading to our 10 Year High School Reunion Dinner. Once everyone was there we took pictures and then loaded up and left. Everyone was all dressed up and looking so nice.



Once we got there we all got a table and then made our rounds of saying hello to everyone! Then the dance floor opened up! That is when the real fun started, everyone getting on the dance floor having a great time.






We ended up getting back to my Mother's house around 12:30am and getting to bed because Sunday morning we had to drive to Little Rock, AR!!
It was a great night and I hope it is not another ten years before we all get to see each other again!
High school reunion 2008
Build your own Blingee

No comments: